Antigua Estates' rental service makes it easy for our homeowners to get even more return on their investment. It is just another aspect of the outstanding services, personal care and attention to detail that are the essence of Antigua Estates.
Simply let us know when your house will be available and Antigua Estates rentals will take care of everything. Our objective is to ensure that every property achieves its maximum rental potential whilst being properly managed and maintained.
Our guests will enjoy as warm a reception as you will, ensuring that their stay is as enjoyable and problem-free as you would like it to be. Afterwards, we make sure your home is in immaculate condition and wrap up all details of the transaction.
As part of our Real Estate management we offer the following service to all our Homeowners:-
- Advertising via the internet
- Local and overseas newspaper advertising
- Professionally drawn booking agreements
- Collection of security deposit and 1st months rent
- Comprehensive Inventory
- Wages and payroll charges
- The reading and payment of utilities
- Weekly property inspections
- Employ domestic staff as required
- Provide quarterly statements of account, detailing costs incurred and funds received
- All our properties are advertised in prime locations around the island and across the globe
Our services include:
Sales - Commission charge of 5%-10% depending on criteria of the gross sale.
Full Property Management - Our charge is 20% commission of the rental income for the contract.
Referrals - For long term rentals we provide particulars of the property to waiting applicants. We organize the signing of the Tenancy Agreement, collecting two month's rent in advance (one month will be held by Antigua Estates as our referral fee).
We would be very pleased to answer any questions you may have and are available to come and meet with you to view your villa at any time.