How to Apply
The Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU) is the government authority responsible for administering the processing of all applications. The CIU examines the application thoroughly and if deemed necessary, may request the applicant to attend an interview.
The CIU undertakes strict due diligence checks and will decline an application if the applicant makes a false statement or omits any relevant information in the application.
Ineligible applicants are as follows;
• Where an applicant has provided false information on his or her application
• Where a medical practitioner states that any of the family members is suffering from a contagious disease and/or serious health problems
• Not having received a free pardon, has at any time previously been convicted in any country of an offence for which the maximum custodial penalty is in excess of six months imprisonment
• Is the subject of a criminal investigation
• Is a potential national security risk to Antigua and Barbuda or to any other country
• Is involved in any activity likely to cause disrepute to Antigua and Barbuda
• Has been denied a visa to a country with which Antigua and Barbuda has visa-free travel and who has not subsequently obtained a visa to the country that issued the denial
Deprivation of citizenship may occur if the citizen does not spend at least 35 days in Antigua and Barbuda during the period of five calendar years after having obtained citizenship and they will not be entitled to repayment of any investment, contribution or purchase price made by them in their original application for citizenship.
Deprivation of citizenship will occur where such registration as a citizen was obtained by false representation or fraud or wilful concealment of material facts or the person has been convicted in Antigua and Barbuda of an act of treason or sedition.
The applicant must apply on the prescribed government forms which can be submitted through ILIS, as a licensed agent of the Citizenship by Investment program granted under the Regulations.
Please contact us at email@example.com for further information.